Do you enjoy trying new recipes? Then you must try our Sampling Coordinator’s bean and local bacon slaw recipe!
- 10 slices Stone Cross Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Lucero White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Bulk Cane Sugar
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Westbrae Organic Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded organic cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced organic celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh organic parsley
- 1/3 cup finely chopped organic green onion
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 dash ground Organic black pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain, cool, and crumble.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mayonnaise and sugar.
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon, kidney beans, cabbage, celery, parsley and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the vinegar dressing mixture over the salad, and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!