Below is a list of current job openings at Good Foods Co-op, as well as a submission form to apply for any current and future openings. We retain applications for 90 days, at which point, if you haven’t heard from us, feel free to submit another application.
Part-time to possible Full-time Cafe Clerk/Barista
Full-time Prep Cook/Hot Bar Attendant
Full-time Deli Buyer
- Purchasing and receiving for Cafe, Bakery, Kitchen and Cheese
- Code and log invoices
- Maintain Chef Tech (recipe costing software) and inventory price updates
- Responsible for maintaining organization of back stock
- Some stocking, cutting, prepping for cheese department
- Food service, management or buying experience preferable
- Basic computer, writing, and math skills to include proficiency with Excel
- Ability to lift
- Indoor Work in Restaurant or Store:
- Work in refrigerated/frozen walk-ins to store, retrieve, or inventory products or to inspect/repair.
- Quickly moving around the store to attend to needs, monitor, and assist.
- Periodic Work in Outdoor Environments:
- Retrieve carts, and assist in receiving as needed. Outdoor exposure is generally of short duration.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs. to fill bins, retrieve items, or assist customers.
- Bending, Twisting, Pushing and Pulling:
- Bend and stoop to retrieve and/or move items in or out of reach in coolers, and to front/face/stock products.
- Standing and Walking
- Occasional use of ladders or step stools for stocking, retrieving items.
- Typing, Writing and Similar Activities
- Fine Motor Skills for Cutting, Mixing, Stacking, Food Prep:
- Some stocking/cutting/prep for Deli
- Operation of Equipment and/or Machinery:
- Movement of full pallets with pallet jack as well as use of hand trucks/dollies/carts.
- Cardboard compactor use. Basic tool use.